Discover the Secrets of Up-and-Coming Online Retailers
Now in its Third Edition, the 352-page Internet Retailer 2013 Second 500 Guide ranks the mid-level players in North American e-retailing, from 501-1,000, by 2012 online sales, and reveals exclusive financial and operational data on each profiled company. These e-retailers represent the next generation of e-commerce leaders—some of whom stand poised to catapult themselves into the elite rankings of the Top 500 North American web merchants based on annual online sales. For example, since the inaugural edition of the Second 500 Guide was released in 2011, fast-moving e-retailers NastyGal.com, WaterFilters.net and PetFlow.com have skyrocketed into the ranks of the 2013 Top 500 Guide, the "bible of e-commerce."
- Nasty Gal grew online sales from $10 million in 2010 to an estimated $128 million in 2012.
- WaterFilters.net grew its web sales from $17 million in 2011 to more than $37 million in 2012.
- PetFlow.com increased sales from $1.0 million in 2010 to $30.0 million in 2012.
The Second 500 Guide identified these web merchants as future movers and shakers. Which businesses will follow suit this year? And how can you extrapolate their benchmarks for success to help grow your own business?
Completely expanded and updated to reflect 2012 online sales, the Second 500 Guide gives you the competitive facts and figures you need to compare, contrast and analyze the up-and-comers in business-to-consumer e-commerce, featuring 166 data elements per ranked and profiled e-retailer. New and updated metrics include each e-retailer's 2012 growth rates, conversion rates, average ticket, monthly web traffic, marketing programs, shopper demographics, social media statistics, mobile commerce deployment, online marketplace presence and more.
Available in three versions:
- Print Edition: Order your copy today for just $75.
- Digital Edition: An intuitive, user-friendly interface grants faster access to data for just $85.
- Online Database: Visit www.Top500Guide.com, the world’s largest and most powerful database of competitive e-commerce information, to subscribe for a one-year, single-user license at $225.
Digital Edition Use: Single User Licences Only, Limited Number of Devices Per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available or printing of pages like a PDF. You can download to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.