Amazon Prime Day: All about the fast-growing e-commerce sales day
July 12, 2016 03:30 PM
Internet Retailer covers Amazon.com Inc.'s Prime Day, from the impact on marketplace sellers to how other retailers compete to social media reaction and more. Check here for a growing list of stories about what is fast becoming a major online sales day in the United States.
- Web traffic tells only part of the Amazon Prime Day story
- 46 million Americans bought something on Amazon during Prime Day
- Prime Day: Amazon’s biggest sales day ever
- Was Prime Day a bust for Amazon’s marketplace sellers?
- Amazon Prime Day sales at the halfway point
- Shoppers are more upbeat about Amazon Prime Day than they were a year ago
- Amazon rivals reach for a piece of Prime Day
- Amazon delivers a speedy site on Prime Day, with a few hiccups
- Marketplace merchants expect big Prime Day sales
- How many U.S. consumers can shop Amazon Prime Day deals?
- Wal-Mart keeps the counter-Prime offers coming
- The pulse of Amazon Prime Day on social media
- Amazon uses Prime Day discounts to entice Prime members to try newer Amazon services
- Why one online retailer takes a long view on Prime Day
- J.C. Penney and Kohl’s put their own spin on the Amazon Prime Day hoopla
- How rivals get a Prime Day lift
- Which day offers better deals?